GDPR article 5 (1A), recital 39, 58 and recital 60 obliges us as data controllers to notify you as a possible employee about your rights over your personal data handled to us via your curriculum vitae (CV). Those rights are: right to be informed, right of access, right to be forgotten, right of erasure, data portability, data ratification, right to restrict processing, right to object.
We, as data controllers, within one month of receiving a request made under those rights, provide any requested information in relation to any of the rights which apply to you. If we fail to meet this deadline, you may complain to the relevant DPA (Data Protection Authority) and may seek a judicial remedy. If we receive large numbers of requests, or especially complex requests, the time limit may be extended by a maximum of two further months. We, as qPharmetra LLC. give effect to the rights of access, rectification, erasure and the right to object, free of charge. We, as qPharmetra LLC. may charge a reasonable fee for "repetitive requests", "manifestly unfounded or excessive requests" or "further copies".
We, as qPharmetra LLC., want to clarify that this process of data handling does not include any automated processing which delivers a decision. As we want to give you all of these rights, during the process, if requested, will notify all the third parties involved in this process
Right to be informed – You are entitled to a minimum set of information concerning the purposes for which your data will be processed. You have the right to know more points as depicted below.
* Right of access – You have the right to access the data which we have saved regarding you. In accordance with the right to be informed, this also includes:
confirmation of whether, and where, we are processing your personal data
information about the purposes of the processing
information about the categories of data being processed
information about the categories of recipients with whom the data may be shared
information about the period for which the data will be stored (or the criteria used to determine that period)
information about the existence of the rights to erasure, to rectification, to restriction of processing and to object to processing
information about the existence of the right to complain to the DPA
where the data were not collected from the data subject, information as to the source of the data (such as social media information)
information about the existence of, and an explanation of the logic involved in, any automated processing that has a significant effect on data subjects.
copy of the personal data being processed.
* Right to be forgotten - You are entitled to require us to delete your personal data if the continued processing of those data is not justified. That applies only if any of the below steps apply:
the data are no longer needed for their original purpose (and no new lawful purpose exists)
the lawful basis for the processing is your consent, you withdraw that consent, and no other lawful ground exists
you exercise the right to object, and we have no overriding grounds for continuing the processing
the data have been processed unlawfully
erasure is necessary for compliance with EU law or the national law of the relevant Member State.
* Right of erasure – You can request that your data on our side to be erased.
* Data portability - You have the right to transfer your personal data between companies (e.g., to move account details from one online platform to another). When this right is in place you will:
receive a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format that supports re-use
transfer your personal data from one controller to another
store your personal data for further personal use on a private device
have your personal data transmitted directly between companies without hindrance.
* Data ratification – You have the right to correct any mistakes for the data that we have regarding you. We, as qPharmetra LLC., must ensure you that the data have been rectified.
* Right to restrict processing – You may not be entitled to require us to erase your personal data but may be entitled to limit the purposes for which we can process those data (e.g., the exercise or defence of legal claims; protecting the rights of another person or entity; purposes that serve a substantial public interest; or such other purposes as you may consent to).
* Right to object – We must have a lawful basis for processing your personal data. However, where that lawful basis is either "public interest" or "legitimate interests", those lawful bases are not absolute, and you may have a right to object to such processing. We will cease such processing unless we:
demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject(you)
require the data in order to establish, exercise or defend legal rights.