qPharmetra provides clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics expertise to clients in pursuit of new medicines to treat unmet patient need. We are located in the US and Europe and provide career opportunities for scientists that share our commitment to help our clients make better decisions for developing medicines to improve the lives of patients.
At qPharmetra you will have the opportunity to contribute in a fantastic team of international colleagues with different backgrounds and seniority. You will help clients with their crucial decisions in all phases of drug development in multiple therapeutic areas.
As a Pharmacometrics Consultant you are challenged with all levels of model-informed drug development questions, various types of data and a broad variety of analyses, each requiring strategic planning, execution, and communication.
qPharmetra offers a great learning environment, teaming you up with experienced colleagues with an established culture of collaboration rather than competition.
- Provide consulting to clients
- Contribute to modelling and simulation plans helping our clients make informed decisions
- Execute and report population PK and PKPD modeling and simulations to regulatory standards
- Contribute to regulatory documentation
- Produce high quality presentation material and present results to clients and colleagues
- Produce publications
- Represent qPharmetra at conferences.
- Contribute to our creative, consistent, collaborative way of working
You hold a PhD or have equivalent documented experience in Pharmacometrics. You are positive, self-motivated, are comfortable working independently and collaboratively, and you possess good communication skills; You deliver high quality work within defined timelines. You have documented experience working with NONMEM and R. You have documented knowledge in Pharmacometrics, Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics.
- Experience in planning, executing and reporting population modelling and simulations
- Experience analysing different types of data, small and large molecules
- Experience with LaTeX typesetting
- Experience of statistical analyses
- Experience in data management creating NONMEM data sets
- Experience with NCA, PBPK
- Peer reviewed publications
qPharmetra does not accept unrequested help from recruiters for this job opening. Resumes (in whatever shape or form) that are sent by recruiters to qPharmetra or any employee of qPharmetra without a written assignment of a recruiter, will automatically be considered property of qPharmetra and not constitute a basis for any claim or any form of compensation to the recruiter payable by qPharmetra.